Champion Homes Brings you Beautiful and Perfectly Proportioned Narrow Block House Designs. Narrow blocks provide a unique opportunity for buyers and investors to design and build modern homes in highly sought-after areas. They present an affordable option to invest in desirable suburbs in and around Sydney while maximising the available space.
Although not all builders have narrow home designs suitable for narrow blocks, Champion Homes boasts a wide range of single- and double-storey narrow block house designs. We have crafted these designs to maximise every square metre of space, with free-flowing floor plans that defy the narrow dimensions they’re restricted to. Our goal is to make the homes feel spacious and filled with light whilst still being perfectly proportioned when viewed from the street.
Champion Homes offers Choice with its Narrow Block House Designs
The Champion Homes build teams have extensive experience creating high quality, modern homes, purposefully designed with the customer in mind. Our house designs reflect our desire for flexible living spaces, with a balance of indoor and outdoor living spaces and design elements like roof overhangs, two-storey house designs with balconies, and narrow block house plans.
We constantly update and refresh our home designs to suit the types of lots prevalent in the buoyant and active Sydney housing market. That’s why we have introduced a special range of single and double-storey narrow home designs with 7m-10m frontage and creative floorplans that maximise the indoor and outdoor spaces, like our Arginta, Elba, and Solano. On top of our generous range of single- and double-storey houses for narrow blocks, you can also take full advantage of our professional design advice and exclusive build inclusions
Why the Freedom Home Range is Ideal for Narrow Lots
The housing crunch in and around the bustling city of Sydney has led to creative and innovative home designs that maximise the available space. Champion Homes’s Freedom Home range is ideal for narrow lots because you get:
- Premium inclusions as standard. Builders typically maintain a list of standard inclusions. However, at Champion Homes, we have considered what might be important to new home buyers and created our not-so-standard Freedom Home inclusions list. This extended list includes items that a lot of other builders only offer as upgrades or extras, like air conditioning, concrete driveways, and quality floor tiles and finishings.
- More choice. The Freedom Home range features a wide array of different home styles and floorplans, including single and double-storey house designs specifically suited to narrow lots, and combines superior design choices, high-quality inclusions, and competitive pricing. This flexible combination enables you to build the house of your dreams with award-winning builders who are experienced in narrow lot construction.
And you get all of this at competitive prices, making our value-packed Freedom Home range perfect for first home buyers, or those simply looking to build a new home for their family.
The Benefits of Choosing Champion Homes for Your Narrow Block Build
Champion Homes has an extensive selection of new home designs, specifically tailored to narrow blocks, offering the customer greater freedom of choice in terms of style, design, enhanced features, floorplan, and layout. As a result, customers can build their new dream home based on a personalised narrow home design, confident that they will be working with a building company that:Page Break
- Has more experience – Champion Homes has been successfully building quality homes since 1998.
- Offers more value – Champion Homes has competitive pricing on all build projects and offers its customers quality inclusions as standard.
- Offers more choice – We have an extensive range of designs to suit all lot sizes and shapes and a dedicated draft and design team who can assist with any custom changes.
- More Trusted – We are proud to offer award-winning quality. We are a member of the Housing Industry Association and an award-winning building company with over 20 years of experience and an exceptional reputation.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced and dedicated specialists.