This is an exciting time to get involved in Australia’s buoyant housing market. There are innovative ways for both homeowners and investors to maximise the value of property, thereby making it accessible, affordable, and a sound financial investment.
Although the real estate transaction and the desire to achieve maximum value for money is the same for both homeowners and investors, the way they evaluate the property may differ. As a homeowner looking for your first new home in Sydney, your focus will be on an affordable property that meets your needs and serves your lifestyle. On the other hand, an investor will be more interested in marketability, potential profit margins, and rental yield potentials.
New Homes for Homeowners
When looking for a new home, you will consider factors that directly impact your family life and lifestyle, both now and in the future. You may consider:
- Your preferences and style: Would you prefer an existing home? Have you considered buying a new first home? There are numerous benefits to buying a new home in and around Sydney, with the added bonus of incorporating personal design touches and your choice of fixtures, fittings, colour scheme, and layout.
New builds are also now more than ever, accessible with the availability of creative and affordable build schemes and packages. Champion Homes offers a wide range of high-value, high-quality and competitively priced options. Take for example our House and Land Packages; these packages offer secure options for purchasing perfectly designed homes in your chosen location at an affordable price.
- Location: The location you choose will be based on your priorities and what is important to you and your family; for instance:
- Consider if there are any highly-rated schools in the area if you have children of school-going age;
- Proximity to work and access to convenient commuter routes and public transport;
- Types of amenities that are important to you and your family like green spaces, restaurants, and shopping facilities.
Attractive House and Land Packages make the new housing market more accessible and affordable to homeowners looking to settle in prime and desirable suburbs across Sydney.
New Houses for Investors
As an investor, your objective is to measure your financial outlay against the property’s income potential. Some key considerations may include:
- The types of new homes that tend to hold their value: Houses that are well-designed and modern will always be appealing in the rental and sales markets, especially if the houses are located in popular, residential suburbs that boast a range of convenient amenities, desirable green spaces, easy access to public transport, and good schools.
- The merits of dual occupancy properties: Dual occupancy housing is fast becoming an attractive option for investors in Sydney and the greater Sydney area as dual occupancy housing is a savvy way of maximising one allotment’s earning capacity.
Champion Homes has excellent House and Land Packages and an extensive range of quality duplex designs to suit any lot size, shape, and build budget. So whether you’re interested in single or double-storey designs, house designs to maximise corner or narrow lots, or build options like granny flats, our professional build teams can provide support, advice, and guidance from start to finish.
- Areas across Sydney that are growing in value, representing the best areas to boost value: The demand for inner-city properties is outstripping supply, pushing up the demand for accessible and affordable housing in established suburbs with existing employment hubs, developed infrastructures, and well-established amenities.
Suburbs like Oran Park, Marsden Park, Colebee, and Box Hill have seen a spike in interest. They are set to become prime locations for those seeking to make a good investment in friendly, leafy neighbourhoods with convenient amenities and excellent transport links to the city.
Choose a Quality Builder
If you’re looking to develop land and build new homes, including duplexes, other dual occupancy options, or through house and land packages, we highly recommend you choose a quality builder to ensure that the project is successful.
- Their experience, industry reputation and recognition;
- Do they have the skills and experience to accommodate your required home style and preferences?
- Are they responsive, customer-orientated, and clear about pricing and timelines?
- Do they have a successful track record that reflects attention to detail and quality?
Champion Homes is a member of the Housing Industry Association and an award-winning design and build company. We have been bringing home designs to life for over 20 years. Take advantage of our outstanding reputation and build experience. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our experienced consultants.